1996 CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to the 1996 Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to the 1996 CRB Opinions pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(9). Employee.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-275(17). Physician defined.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-279(c). Employer sponsored plan for medical care and treatment.
- 31-284(a). Defense(s) to liability. (Wilful and serious misconduct.)
- 31-284b. Continued insurance benefits.
- 31-288. Additional liability. Penalty for undue delay. Penalty for noncompliance with insurance requirements.
- 31-290a. Discharge or discrimination prohibited.
- 31-291. Principal employer, contractor and subcontractor.
- 31-292. Liability for worker lent.
- 31-293. Reimbursement and third party suits.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-294f. Medical examination of injured employee. Medical reports.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (approval of).
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-297. Hearing of claims.
- 31-297a. Informal Hearings.
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301(f). Payments pending appeal.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-301c. Costs of Appeal. Interest added to award affirmed on appeal.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-307a. Cost of living adjustment.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308a. Additional compensation.
- 31-310. Computation of average weekly wage.
- 31-315. Modification of award or voluntary agreement.
- 31-325. Acknowledgment of employees having physical conditions.
[Repealed effective June 29, 1995]
- 31-327. Fee approval.
- 31-343. Certain defenses not available against employee or dependent.
- 31-349. Filing requirements with Second Injury Fund.
- 31-352. Enforcement of liability of third person.
- 31-355(b). Employer’s failure to comply with award. Second Injury Fund liability.
- 31-355(e). Insolvent insurers and Connecticut Insurance Guaranty Association liability.
- 7-314a. Volunteer firemen.
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.
- Rules of Professional Conduct.