1997 CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to the 1997 Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to the 1997 CRB Opinions pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(9). Employee.
- 31-275(10). Employer.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-279-2. Attendance at hearings.
- 31-279-3. Request for continuance.
- 31-280. Chairman’s powers and duties.
- 31-288. Additional liability. Penalty for undue delay. Penalty for noncompliance with insurance requirements.
- 31-291. Principal employer, contractor and subcontractor.
- 31-293. Reimbursement and third party suits.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-294e. Medical care refusal.
- 31-294f. Medical examination of injured employee. Medical reports.
- 31-295. Waiting period. When compensation begins.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-297. Hearing of claims.
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301(f). Payments pending appeal.
- 31-301-4. Correction of Finding.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-306. Dependents’ compensation.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-307b. Relapse/Recurrent injuries.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308a. Additional compensation.
- 31-308b. Dependency allowance.
- 31-310. Computation of average weekly wage.
- 31-315. Modification of award or voluntary agreement.
- 31-316. Employers’ first reports of injury.
- 31-321. Manner of serving notices.
- 31-327. Fee approval.
- 31-348. Insurance policy notification.
- 31-349. Filing requirements with Second Injury Fund.
- 31-355(a). Hearings; Notices to Treasurer Re: Fund Liability.
- 31-355(e). Insolvent insurers and Connecticut Insurance Guaranty Association liability.
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.
- Rules of Professional Conduct.