1999 CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to the 1999 Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to the 1999 CRB Opinions pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(4). Compensation.
- 31-275(9). Employee.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-279-2. Attendance at hearings.
- 31-284(a). Defense(s) to liability. (Wilful and serious misconduct.)
- 31-284b. Continued insurance benefits.
- 31-287. Enforcement of claim against insurer.
- 31-288. Additional liability. Penalty for undue delay. Penalty for noncompliance with insurance requirements.
- 31-290a. Discharge or discrimination prohibited.
- 31-291. Principal employer, contractor and subcontractor.
- 31-292. Liability for worker lent.
- 31-293. Reimbursement and third party suits.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-294f. Medical examination of injured employee. Medical reports.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (approval of).
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301-4. Correction of Finding.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-306. Dependents’ compensation.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-307a. Cost of living adjustment.
- 31-307b. Relapse/Recurrent injuries.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308(c). Disfigurement.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(e)]
- 31-310. Computation of average weekly wage.
- 31-315. Modification of award or voluntary agreement.
- 31-324. Reservation to appellate court.
- 31-325. Acknowledgment of employees having physical conditions.
[Repealed effective June 29, 1995]
- 31-327. Fee approval.
- 31-348. Insurance policy notification.
- 31-349. Filing requirements with Second Injury Fund.
- 31-355(b). Employer’s failure to comply with award. Second Injury Fund liability.
- 31-355(e). Insolvent insurers and Connecticut Insurance Guaranty Association liability.
- 5-142(a). Disability compensation state employees (full pay).
- 5-145a. Hypertension or heart disease in certain university, aeronautics, capitol security, correction, mental health, criminal justice or hazardous duty personnel.
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.