2000 CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to the 2000 Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to the 2000 CRB Opinions pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(9). Employee.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-279-3. Request for continuance.
- 31-280. Chairman’s powers and duties.
- 31-284(a). Defense(s) to liability. (Wilful and serious misconduct.)
- 31-284b. Continued insurance benefits.
- 31-290a. Discharge or discrimination prohibited.
- 31-292. Liability for worker lent.
- 31-293. Reimbursement and third party suits.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-294f. Medical examination of injured employee. Medical reports.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (approval of).
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-297. Hearing of claims.
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301-4. Correction of Finding.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-301c. Costs of Appeal. Interest added to award affirmed on appeal.
- 31-303. Day when compensation payments become due. Penalty for late payments.
- 31-306. Dependents’ compensation.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-307a. Cost of living adjustment.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308(c). Disfigurement.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(e)]
- 31-308a. Additional compensation.
- 31-310. Computation of average weekly wage.
- 31-315. Modification of award or voluntary agreement.
- 31-324. Reservation to appellate court.
- 31-327. Fee approval.
- 31-348. Insurance policy notification.
- 31-349. Filing requirements with Second Injury Fund.
- 5-142(a). Disability compensation state employees (full pay).
- 5-145a. Hypertension or heart disease in certain university, aeronautics, capitol security, correction, mental health, criminal justice or hazardous duty personnel.
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.