2001 CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to the 2001 Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to the 2001 CRB Opinions pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(9). Employee.
- 31-275(15). Occupational disease.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-279(c). Employer sponsored plan for medical care and treatment.
- 31-279-9. Obligations of attending physician.
- 31-284(a). Defense(s) to liability. (Wilful and serious misconduct.)
- 31-290a. Discharge or discrimination prohibited.
- 31-293. Reimbursement and third party suits.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-294e. Medical care refusal.
- 31-294f. Medical examination of injured employee. Medical reports.
- 31-295. Waiting period. When compensation begins.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-297. Hearing of claims.
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299a. Payments under group medical policy not defense to claim for benefits. Health insurer’s duty to pay. Lien.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301(f). Payments pending appeal.
- 31-301-4. Correction of Finding.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-303. Day when compensation payments become due. Penalty for late payments.
- 31-306. Dependents’ compensation.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-307a. Cost of living adjustment.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308a. Additional compensation.
- 31-310. Computation of average weekly wage.
- 31-312. Compensation for time lost during and expense of medical treatment. Reimbursement of wages lost due to appearance at informal hearing. Payments to prevailing claimants in contested cases. Medical attention outside regular work hours.
- 31-314. Allowance for Advance Payments.
- 31-315. Modification of award or voluntary agreement.
- 31-324. Reservation to appellate court.
- 31-349. Filing requirements with Second Injury Fund.
- 31-355(b). Employer’s failure to comply with award. Second Injury Fund liability.
- 5-142(a). Disability compensation state employees (full pay).
- 5-145a. Hypertension or heart disease in certain university, aeronautics, capitol security, correction, mental health, criminal justice or hazardous duty personnel.
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.