2002 CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to the 2002 Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to the 2002 CRB Opinions pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(9). Employee.
- 31-275(15). Occupational disease.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-279-3. Request for continuance.
- 31-284(a). Defense(s) to liability. (Wilful and serious misconduct.)
- 31-284b. Continued insurance benefits.
- 31-288. Additional liability. Penalty for undue delay. Penalty for noncompliance with insurance requirements.
- 31-290a. Discharge or discrimination prohibited.
- 31-293. Reimbursement and third party suits.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-294f. Medical examination of injured employee. Medical reports.
- 31-295. Waiting period. When compensation begins.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-297. Hearing of claims.
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301(g). Repayment of compensation.
- 31-301-4. Correction of Finding.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308(d). Payment to employee, dependents, or children of any age.
- 31-308a. Additional compensation.
- 31-310. Computation of average weekly wage.
- 31-313. Transfer to suitable work.
- 31-315. Modification of award or voluntary agreement.
- 31-321. Manner of serving notices.
- 31-349. Filing requirements with Second Injury Fund.
- 31-355(b). Employer’s failure to comply with award. Second Injury Fund liability.
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.
- 29-4a. Death and disability compensation for certain state employees.