2005 CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to the 2005 Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to the 2005 CRB Opinions pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(9). Employee.
- 31-275(15). Occupational disease.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-284(a). Defense(s) to liability. (Wilful and serious misconduct.)
- 31-290a. Discharge or discrimination prohibited.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-294e. Medical care refusal.
- 31-294f. Medical examination of injured employee. Medical reports.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (approval of).
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301(f). Payments pending appeal.
- 31-301(g). Repayment of compensation.
- 31-301-4. Correction of Finding.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-306. Dependents’ compensation.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-307a. Cost of living adjustment.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308(d). Payment to employee, dependents, or children of any age.
- 31-310. Computation of average weekly wage.
- 31-315. Modification of award or voluntary agreement.
- 31-349. Filing requirements with Second Injury Fund.
- 31-355(b). Employer’s failure to comply with award. Second Injury Fund liability.
- 5-142(a). Disability compensation state employees (full pay).
- 7-314a. Volunteer firemen.
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.