Index of CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to all the Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to all the CRB Opinions in our site pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(4). Compensation.
- 31-275(9). Employee.
- 31-275(10). Employer.
- 31-275(15). Occupational disease.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-275(17). Physician defined.
- 31-275(19). Presumptive dependent defined.
- 31-275(23). Second injury.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-279(c). Employer sponsored plan for medical care and treatment.
- 31-279-2. Attendance at hearings.
- 31-279-3. Request for continuance.
- 31-279-9. Obligations of attending physician.
- 31-280. Chairman’s powers and duties.
- 31-280-3. Practitioner Fee Schedule/Dispute Resolution Panel.
- 31-284. Basic rights and responsibilities.
- 31-284(a). Defense(s) to liability. (Wilful and serious misconduct.)
- 31-284(b). Self-insurance.
- 31-284b. Continued insurance benefits.
- 31-286. Certificate of employer’s compliance.
- 31-287. Enforcement of claim against insurer.
- 31-288. Additional liability. Penalty for undue delay. Penalty for noncompliance with insurance requirements.
- 31-290. Obligations not to be evaded.
- 31-290a. Discharge or discrimination prohibited.
- 31-290c. Fraudulent claim or receipt of benefits.
[Includes cases decided under Sec. 31-290b which was repealed.]
- 31-291. Principal employer, contractor and subcontractor.
- 31-292. Liability for worker lent.
- 31-293. Reimbursement and third party suits.
- 31-294b. Report of injury to employer.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-294e. Medical care refusal.
- 31-294f. Medical examination of injured employee. Medical reports.
- 31-295. Waiting period. When compensation begins.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (approval of).
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-297. Hearing of claims.
- 31-297a. Informal Hearings.
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299a. Payments under group medical policy not defense to claim for benefits. Health insurer’s duty to pay. Lien.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301(f). Payments pending appeal.
- 31-301(g). Repayment of compensation.
- 31-301-2. Reasons of Appeal.
- 31-301-3. Finding.
- 31-301-4. Correction of Finding.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-301c. Costs of Appeal. Interest added to award affirmed on appeal.
- 31-303. Day when compensation payments become due. Penalty for late payments.
- 31-306. Dependents’ compensation.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-307a. Cost of living adjustment.
- 31-307b. Relapse/Recurrent injuries.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308(c). Disfigurement.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(e)]
- 31-308(d). Payment to employee, dependents, or children of any age.
- 31-308a. Additional compensation.
- 31-308b. Dependency allowance.
- 31-309. maximum compensation rate.
- 31-310. Computation of average weekly wage.
- 31-310a. Average weekly wage of supernumerary policemen and volunteer police officers.
- 31-310c. Average weekly wage of worker with an occupational disease.
- 31-311. Replacement of artificial aids.
- 31-312. Compensation for time lost during and expense of medical treatment. Reimbursement of wages lost due to appearance at informal hearing. Payments to prevailing claimants in contested cases. Medical attention outside regular work hours.
- 31-313. Transfer to suitable work.
- 31-314. Allowance for Advance Payments.
- 31-315. Modification of award or voluntary agreement.
- 31-316. Employers’ first reports of injury.
- 31-318. Action for minors and incompetents.
- 31-321. Manner of serving notices.
- 31-324. Reservation to appellate court.
- 31-325. Acknowledgment of employees having physical conditions.
[Repealed effective June 29, 1995]
- 31-327. Fee approval.
- 31-342. Award; enforcement.
- 31-343. Certain defenses not available against employee or dependent.
- 31-348. Insurance policy notification.
- 31-349. Filing requirements with Second Injury Fund.
- 31-352. Enforcement of liability of third person.
- 31-355(a). Hearings; Notices to Treasurer Re: Fund Liability.
- 31-355(b). Employer’s failure to comply with award. Second Injury Fund liability.
- 31-355(e). Insolvent insurers and Connecticut Insurance Guaranty Association liability.
- 5-142(a). Disability compensation state employees (full pay).
- 5-145a. Hypertension or heart disease in certain university, aeronautics, capitol security, correction, mental health, criminal justice or hazardous duty personnel.
- 7-314a. Volunteer firemen.
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.
- 7-433d. Injury or death of fireman while engaged in fire duties with another company.
- 17b-689. Work programs established by towns.
- 29-4a. Death and disability compensation for certain state employees.
- 52-174. Admissibility of records.
- Rules of Professional Conduct.